Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

IS the MEDIA complicit in covering up MUSLIM RAPE GANGS

Started by IRISH KAM, June 18, 2018, 08:33:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Who does the media work for ?

Are they there to tell the Truth

OR

Further the LIB LEFTS insane Social Ideologies ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

cc

OK, I'll give it a whirl

Who does the media work for ? - Their owners

Are they there to tell the Truth? - No

To further the LIB LEFTS insane Social Ideologies? - Obviously .. just click on most any news ... CNN, ABC (US & Oz), NBC, CBS, CBC, CTV, BBC, Chan 4 throughout Euro, etc., etc., etc..........

Media in general is left - H E A V Y Left  ... and now exists primarily to:

1. Stay afloat financially ...  not so much  to make money ...  rather so that it can

2. Promote the agenda it has chosen to promote

How'd I Do??
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

IRISH KAM

WHOA CC ......

Biting hurts my Bell end .

The LIB LEFTS insane love for Islam will end in Civil War .

Maybe thats what the NWO wants ?

IRISH KAM

cc

Aw, edited the "OK, I'll bite" of first line - Sorry aboot that

Say. How aboot placing stuff like this in the sub?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Originally it was the UK Police that withheld these facts.  They were given strict orders NOT to mention the problem to the media nor the public.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Originally it was the UK Police that withheld these facts.  They were given strict orders NOT to mention the problem to the media nor the public.

Only 5 % of Britain is Muslim .

Look at the way the LIB LEFT Govt bows down too em .

Wait until the backward muslim population hits 20 % .......they will take over .

White Christians need to wake up fast .

Get rid of the left Lib Govt , only then can we get rid of the muslims .

Read my SIG .

Angry White Male

Realistically, you can't really get rid of the ones that are already legally there...

But what can be done is to close the borders and throw out the illegals.  This must be done soon, before the damage is irreversible.

Closing the borders and tossing out the illegals, while making perfect sense to many, would of course take tremendous balls to do.  No Western nation has the balls to properly do this, even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing so.  It is not 'inhumane' for one to choose who they let into their own yard.

Angry White Male

Many people think like I do...  From Adam Corolla going on a rant on his radio show 15 years ago when I was in LA, to the theme in the latest book I'm reading, "The Strange Death of Europe"...

It can be agreed that perhaps having some cultural diversity in Western first world nations isn't necessarily a bad thing.  Maybe a little bit of variation and diversity of styles, cuisines, background, etc., isn't always a completely bad thing.

These attributes could be considered a positive thing.  However, these 'positives' do not continue to increase with an increase in immigration numbers.  There is a threshold that is reached, by where any more entering not only stops providing any benefit to the host nation, but now actually becomes a detriment instead.

In Corolla's rant, he was talking about Mexicans.  He likes Mexican cuisine, and doesn't mind Mexicans in general.  His complaint was that there's too fucking many of them now, and their numbers there are such now that they are no longer a benefit, but in fact detrimental.

The same can be said for Europe, as the author of the book mentions this a few times.  London, for instance...  Is that level of diversity there still a benefit, or has it now become a detriment?

I guess it depends on who you ask!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"OK, I'll give it a whirl

To further the LIB LEFTS insane Social Ideologies? - Obviously .. just click on most any news ... CNN, ABC (US & Oz), NBC, CBS, CBC, CTV, BBC, Chan 4 throughout Euro, etc., etc., etc..........

1. Stay afloat financially ...  not so much  to make money ...  rather so that it can

How'd I Do??

Pretty Good. Social media is totally owned by progs. And they have little patience for anyone who doesn't share their destructive agendas.

Lance Leftardashian

If the media brings attention to the Muslim rape gangs it may tarnish the image of Islam.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "cc"OK, I'll give it a whirl

How'd I Do??

Pretty Good. Social media is totally owned by progs. And they have little patience for anyone who doesn't share their destructive agendas.

I've heard other people say that social media doesn't permit certain points of view, but I haven't seen that..

Than again, I don't use most social media other than Facebook which I use a lot less lately.

Odinson

What purpose does it serve to hide these facts?

Why try to make the scourge seem better than it is?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"What purpose does it serve to hide these facts?

It fools the general public into believing that things are much better than they actually are...

Odinson

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Odinson"What purpose does it serve to hide these facts?

It fools the general public into believing that things are much better than they actually are...

Yes but why?

Why is it necessary..

What is there to gain...